The Pacific Wine & Food Classic is hands down our most anticipated event of the summer. The organizers just released their Culinary Line-Up and it is seriously epic! Get ready for a weekend of food, wine, and the most amazing Chefs in all of Orange County. This is one of the most popular wine & food festivals of the summer and tickets are likely to sell out a month before the event so do not delay getting your tickets. I can assure you they sell out far in advance each year.
Pacific Wine and Food Classic is thrilled to announce the culinary entertainment lineup at the summer’s most anticipated food, wine and cocktail festival at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort on Saturday, August 19 and Sunday, August 20, 2017. Enjoy the most incredible SoCal summer weekend and be inspired by the ocean breeze and easy breezy music while you explore, taste and sip more than 100 food, wine and cocktail stations all inspired by summer.
Hosted by Food Network Star Simon Majumdar, the Fisher & Paykel / DCS Cooking Stage will feature live culinary demonstrations from an incredible lineup of local celebrity chefs. Learn fantastic culinary tips from the best chefs on the West Coast as you enjoy the “Orange County”, a refreshing cocktail handcrafted by Patrón for VIP guests at the Pacific Wine and Food Classic as one of 27 locations worldwide featured in the Patrón the Summer Cocktail Tour. Taste the flavors of summer as the region’s top chefs and mixologists create dishes and cocktails reminiscent of their favorite summer memories.
Truffle Fries from Haven Gastropub
Tickets are $150 for single day and $250 for two-day general admission. VIP tickets are $200 for single day and $350 for two-day admission. Purchase of VIP ticket grants one-hour early admission, access to the Grassy VIP lounge overlooking the bay that will serve special bites and Patrón handcrafted cocktails, Patrón infused popsicles and Chunk’n Chip Patrón infused Ice Cream Sammiches. VIP tickets are very limited.
For more information on the Pacific Wine and Food Classic and to purchase tickets, please visit pacificwineandfood.com.
· Chef Geeta Bansal, Clay Oven – How to prepare Watermelon Curry
· Tricia Carr, Master Mixologist will show us how to make 2 of her summer cocktail favorites
· Chef Jamie Gwen, Culinary Radio Host – How to make Spanish Summer Gazpacho & Summer Fruit Soup
· Tess Masters “The Blender Girl” – How to make Pineapple Salsa Smoothie
· Chef Kris Morningstor, most recently with Terrine – How to make Truffled Chicken Liver
· Chef Ray Garcia, Esquire’s Chef of the Year and Executive Chef of Broken Spanish – How to make Broken Spanish, B.S. Taqueria
· Chef Brian Malarkey, Creator of over a dozen restaurants including Herb & Wood
· Kim Beto, Sommelier (SWS) – Wine pairing
· Eric Entrikin, Master Sommelier (SWS) – Wine pairing and what you should know about Rose Wines
· Ira Norof, Sommelier (CWE) – What you should know about Rose Wines with Eric Entrikin
· Chef Katy Smith, Puesto – How to make flor de calabaza soup and the corn stock
· Chef Ivan Calderon, Taco Mesa – How to make his famous Margarita
· Chef Linda Johnsen, Filomena’s Italian Kitchen – How to make Salmon cheesecake
· Chef Cathy Pavlos, Provenance – How to make Grilled Peach and Heirloom Tomato Salad
· Chef Arthur Ortiz, Skyloft – How to make Shrimp Shooters
· Chef Pascal Olhats, Pascal Restaurant – How to make Scampi Provencal
· Chef Stan Frazier, Rock Star, Winner of the Chef Race & Owner of Sgt. Pepperoni Pizza – How to make Summer ceviche
· Chef Joe Youkhan – How to make charred eggplant Baba Ganoush
· Chef Brian Huskey, Bravo’s Top Chef and Executive Chef/Founder of Tackle Box – How to make Beach Corn
· Kim Beto, Sommelier (SWS) – Wine pairing
· Eric Entrikin, Master Sommelier (SWS) – Wine pairing
Pacific Wine & Food Classic is an incredible world-class culinary experience. Taste bites from local top chefs, explore over 100 wines and handcrafted premium cocktails. Enjoy celebrity chef demonstrations, master sommelier discussions, and summer mixology demos. Taste the flavors of summer as the region’s top chefs and mixologists create dishes from their favorite summer memories. The Pacific Wine & Food Classic is a fantastic gourmet experience on the beautiful soft sand in Newport Beach, you’ll be surrounded by music and ocean breezes while enjoying the region’s top chefs.