|Event Start Date:|
May 13, 2017
|Event End Date:|
May 13, 2017
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach May 13th
SPIRITS TASTING EVENT
Join us for our annual Spirits Tasting at Hyatt in Newport Beach, CA. Taste and evaluate over 30+ spirits from all over the world while enjoying the beautiful Newport Beach venue.
– LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE –
*Categories include: Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Mezcal, Rum, Whiskey, Scotch, Cognac, Bourbon, Liqueurs, Infused Spirits, Mixers, and many others.
Some of the exciting aspects of the event:
- Over 30+ beverage samples to evaluate in a blind tasting
- Learn how to effectively taste fine spirits from Professor Neat (George Manska)
- A variety of appetizers will be served
- Many chances to win prizes and gifts throughout the event
- Social Media Wall and contests
- DJ and professional photographers
- A very fun and unique experience
* Spirit category preference can be selected on the registration form, based on availability. If you want to choose your preferred category, be sure to purchase VIP Tickets.
– Cocktail attire required.
– Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tasting start time to ensure you are seated at your designated category of tastings.
SIP Awards reserves the full right to disqualify at any time any person from being a judge, for any reason. Judges cannot be affiliated with the spirits industry in any way (bartender/servers are welcome). Similar to wine tasting we will provide all samples chilled and undiluted.
Must have valid ID and be 21 years or older to attend.